| Sectors of Use|
Acrobat© Reader© is required to view all PDF downloads.
Product Categories / Battery Units / EXP6N, EXP12N Series
| EXP6N, EXP12N Series
The EXP Series explosion proof lighting system is completely self-contained
and designed to allow safe operation of the battery and electronics in the
classified areas specified in the Catalogue Sheet.
Sectors of Use:
- The EXP systems consist of a power unit and any combination of lighting fixture
and/or exit sign
- The entire system can be located within the hazardous area
Manufactured in accordance with UL 844, 1203 and 924, the EXP systems
feature an explosion-proof cabinet and spin-off gasketed cover
- Each piece is
constructed of one-piece heavy gauge, corrosion resistant, copper-free cast
aluminum, to prevent propagation of internally generated arcs into the
- A Silicone conformal coating on circuit board helps to
protect the electronics against humidity
The EXP series features a sealed maintenance-free Nickel-Cadmium battery
with a long life, minimal gassing and superior resistance to temperature
- Series EXP systems are designed so that one or two explosion-proof fixtures
can be mounted on the cabinet, in various configurations, i.e., one lamp and
one exit fixture, two lamp fixtures, two exit fixtures, etc
- Fixtures mounted on
the cabinet are ordered as part of the system by catalog number
- Lightalarms lamp fixtures are heavy cast aluminum with pyrex® lenses
- Medium Screw Base are standard, Double Contact Bayonet Base and Halogen lamps are optional
- For complete information refer to the Series EPF401 spec sheets.
Pyrex® is a registered trademark of Corning Glass
- Lightalarms exit signs are a rectangular, heavy duty steel box with exit lettering on single face (X402) or double face (2X402). Exit signs are for DC or AC
- For complete information refer to the X402 Series.
View list of Nexus compatible units